The fundraising goal is $3400 which includes:
- Guaranteed Race Entry (still responsible for entry fee)
- Race-Weekend VIP Amenities
- Transportation to the Start of the Race
- DetermiNation Running Gear
- NYC Marathon 50th Anniversary Commemorative Gear
- DetermiNation Jacket
- Monthly and Weekly Training Calendars
- In person and Virtual Trainings
- Two Coached Group Workouts per week
- Go-to-Coach: Athletes are paired with a local coach to contact via phone or email for training related questions
- Clinics on various running topics such as gear, injury prevention, cross training, and more.
- Personal Fundraising Page
- Fundraising Mentor to help reach goals
If I'm able to get a bib through the lottery ($295), I can still join the team but the fundraising goal is only $1000. This would give me access to all the training programs and special amenities.
I have a lot to think about now but I'm definitely doing it this year. One way or another, I will be crossing that finish line in Central Park.
|Image Source: New York Road Runners|